Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Ultimate Smile Professional Teeth Whitening Kit



First of all, I love the fact that this teeth whitening kit comes packaged in a little box so that it is convenient and easy to keep everything together. The kit comes with two syringes filled with the dental professional strength teeth whitening gel. It is a 35% Carbamide Peroxide gel, in case you were wondering. Another nice thing about this kit is that it comes with a case for your whitening trays to be stored in. I have used other teeth whitening kits in the past that didn't include anything to store the trays in. I feel that by having something to store them in, it helps with proper hygiene. You get a little card with the written out instructions on how to use the kit and it's really not a difficult process whatsoever. 

So, when I was ready to whiten my teeth, I had no issue shaping the trays to fit my teeth, the gel was easy to apply to the trays and you really don't need to apply that much gel. (The instructions say 1 ml.) You only need to leave the trays in your mouth for about 15 minutes and then you're all set. I have used the whitening kit about 3 times now and have noticed a gradual lightening in the color of my teeth. Don't expect miracles and don't expect for the whitening to be something that happens right away. It is more of a gradual change, and I really like that. I would recommend this whitening kit to anyone who wants to get nice bright white teeth! 

You can purchase your own kit by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment