Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Cordless Engraving Pen



I feel that this cordless engraving pen would be great for labeling kid's items for school or just labeling in general. Don't expect it to look professional, because it definitely doesn't. I tried engraving my name on the bottom of a coffee cup and it worked alright, but the pen kept stopping as I was trying to write my name on the cup. I feel that this engraving pen would definitely work better if you use it on a dark surface because the coffee cup I used was white and you could barely see the lettering. 

This is very easy to use if you need to label something really quickly and I like the fact that it comes with a replacement tip to use when the original one runs out. 

You can purchase this product by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment