Saturday, June 27, 2015

Do I Support Same-Sex Marriage?



Yes, I support same-sex marriage. Yes, I will raise my children not to judge someone because they are different. Yes, I was raised in a Catholic/Christian home. Not once will you EVER hear me condemning anyone in the LGBTQ community for loving who they love. So for those of you who are messaging me today and saying I am supporting people doing wrong and committing sin, I wish you would open your minds and hearts and stop judging. How would you feel if someone judged you for loving who you love? Why is love so wrong?? Regardless of the couple, I will ALWAYS support someone's chance at love and happiness and I am not afraid to stand up for those people I love that are part of the LGBTQ community. I am and will continue to be a proud ally. If that changes your mind about wanting to be my friend, read my blog posts or subscribe to my YouTube channel, so be it. ‪#‎MarriageEquality‬ ‪#‎LoveWins‬ ‪#‎LoveIsLove‬ ‪#‎Ally4Life‬


No comments:

Post a Comment