Friday, July 18, 2014






Hello!!

I have been posting videos on my YouTube channel for quite some time now, but I figured that I would expand into the world of blogging! :) I am not sure how many people (if any) will actually be reading this blog, but I hope that I am able to somehow inspire and encourage people through this blog over time. I plan to have this blog cover a whole array of different topics that pertain to everyday life and may also dabble into some fashion, beauty, cooking and more!

A LITTLE ABOUT ME:
So I imagine that you may want to know more about me, the person at the keyboard. I am a 26 year old college student, currently living in Indiana. I have medical issues that have me unable to work a “normal” job currently, so I have dabbled in work from home websites and also done some freelancing work as the gigs come my way. I love music, movies, sports, the outdoors, being able to spend time with the people I love and I basically try to just enjoy life and make the most out of everything that comes my way. I am currently working on my Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design (although previously I was going to nursing school, and I plan on eventually going back, if my health allows me to. I have a range of different hobbies from playing music to singing to cooking to photography and of course videography (as my YouTube channel demonstrates).


Well, I think that's enough about me for now. Until next time, STAY BEAUTIFUL AND STAY BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment